ABOUT THE PROJECT
R.I.S.T.o.VET – “Rural Innovative Sustainable Tourism for VET” is a project funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ programme (KA2, strategic partnership for vocational education and training) and it aims to develop, structure and share the professional knowledge about local -based sustainable tourism 4.0. European VET providers and educational institutions will be involved in a professional training and self-training process in order to face the challenges of contemporary tourism.
It lasts 33 months, from 01-11-2019 to 31-07-2022.
R.I.S.T.o.VET involves 6 partners from different countries: WSBINOZ (Poland), VVTA (Belgium), ILI (Germany), Co.Net (Italy), Ergasia (Greece) and CEIPES (Italy).
- To develop, structure and share the professional knowledge about local-based sustainable tourism 4.0.
- To involve European VET providers and educational institutions in a professional training and self-training process in order to face the challenges of contemporary tourism.
- To design, develop and test a training path in order to be deliverable both for online and face-to-face education.
- To extrapolate models from local best practices in the involved countries.
- To teste the learning tools – online and offline – and to deliver them as the first European-based educational toolkit for sustainable local-based tourism 4.0, available for future tourism professionals and tourism professionals who want to update their competences.
- To design of an innovative training path for Tourism VET education that will be available both for offline and online learning
- To create a shared, European-based, toolkit grounded in best practices developed by small businesses in the field of local-based sustainable digital tourism.
- To develop a shared methodology to systematise the practice-based knowledge of small tourism businesses in order to make it operational for VET education.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 1
ANALYSIS OF EXISTING DATA ABOUT TURISM, NEW FORM OF HOSPITALITY AND PROMOTION OF LOCAL IDENTITIES, DIGITAL TOURISM IN THE LOCAL CONTEXTS OF PARTNERS.
An analysis of the national and local contexts of each partner’s country that contains data about small tourism businesses and their strategies in responding to the challenges of the contemporary tourism market.
IO1A3 – General Analysis Report English Version
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 3
DEVELOPMENT OF AN E-LEARNING PLATFORM
An e-learning platform will be developed according to the needs of the final users and also according to the tools used during the definition of the training path.
IO3A4 – Guidelines on how to use the e-learning platform
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 4
We are glad to announce that all the results of the project are out and our consortium has been arrived successfully at the end of the project. This project had the aims to develop, structure and share the professional knowledge about local – based sustainable tourism...
During the two previous intelectual outputs, a lot of material is collected, resulting in the voluminous Guidebook. The aim of IO3 is to make all this collected material available online to students, teachers and entrepreneurs in a conveniently arranged manner. The...
On 15th and 16th of June the R.I.S.To.VET project staff gathered for the Final Transnational Meeting in the beautiful city of Łódź, in Poland. The project “R.I.S.To.VET: Rural Innovative Sustainable Tourism for VET,” (2021-1-BG01-KA220-ADU-000033670), Erasmus+ KA220,...
In the framework of the R.I.S.To.VET project (2019-1-PL01-KA202-065682), co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, and implemented by an internation consortium gathering six organisations coming from five different countries and – specifically - WSBINOZ – WYZSZA SZKOLA...
The end of the project is near and it is time to inaugurate R.I.S.To.VET – Rural Innovative Sustainable Tourism for VET cycle of webinars. The project, co-funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Programme, project number 2019-1-PL01-KA202-065682, is...
On the last days of March the consortium of project met again, physically, after a long time. In fact, due to covid-19 pandemic, the previous meetings have been held online. The second-last Transnational Project Meeting has been held in Mechelen (Belgium), hosted by...
On the 9th and 10th of December 2021, the partners met online to discuss about future implementation of the activities. During the two-days meeting, partners discussed about the already implemented actions and further activities to achieve an optimal effectiveness of...
On January 25 & 27 the third transnational meeting took place online due to COVID restrictions. The first day of the meeting was dedicated to the implementation of the Intellectual Outputs (IOs), particularly to the development of the IO2 and specifically we...