ABOUT THE PROJECT
R.I.S.T.o.VET – “Rural Innovative Sustainable Tourism for VET” is a project funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ programme (KA2, strategic partnership for vocational education and training) and it aims to develop, structure and share the professional knowledge about local -based sustainable tourism 4.0. European VET providers and educational institutions will be involved in a professional training and self-training process in order to face the challenges of contemporary tourism.
It lasts 33 months, from 01-11-2019 to 31-07-2022.
R.I.S.T.o.VET involves 6 partners from different countries: WSBINOZ (Poland), VVTA (Belgium), ILI (Germany), Co.Net (Italy), Ergasia (Greece) and CEIPES (Italy).
- To develop, structure and share the professional knowledge about local-based sustainable tourism 4.0.
- To involve European VET providers and educational institutions in a professional training and self-training process in order to face the challenges of contemporary tourism.
- To design, develop and test a training path in order to be deliverable both for online and face-to-face education.
- To extrapolate models from local best practices in the involved countries.
- To teste the learning tools – online and offline – and to deliver them as the first European-based educational toolkit for sustainable local-based tourism 4.0, available for future tourism professionals and tourism professionals who want to update their competences.
- To design of an innovative training path for Tourism VET education that will be available both for offline and online learning
- To create a shared, European-based, toolkit grounded in best practices developed by small businesses in the field of local-based sustainable digital tourism.
- To develop a shared methodology to systematise the practice-based knowledge of small tourism businesses in order to make it operational for VET education.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 1
ANALYSIS OF EXISTING DATA ABOUT TURISM, NEW FORM OF HOSPITALITY AND PROMOTION OF LOCAL IDENTITIES, DIGITAL TOURISM IN THE LOCAL CONTEXTS OF PARTNERS.
An analysis of the national and local contexts of each partner’s country that contains data about small tourism businesses and their strategies in responding to the challenges of the contemporary tourism market.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 3
DEVELOPMENT OF AN E-LEARNING PLATFORM
An e-learning platform will be developed according to the needs of the final users and also according to the tools used during the definition of the training path.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 2
TRAINING PATH DEFINITION, DEVELOPMENT OF EDUCATIONAL UNITS AND PILOTING PROCESS.
A training path and of the educational units (hereafter EUs), and their test in a piloting process.
- Please, click here to download the IO2, A4 and A5 – Development of the theory EUs and Development of the case-study EUs – English Version
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 4
ORGANISATION OF WEBINARS
A test phase of the e-learning platform. It will be realised through four webinars, performed in English and promoted at the European level.
In the framework of the R.I.S.To.VET project (2019-1-PL01-KA202-065682), co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, and implemented by an internation consortium gathering six organisations coming from five different countries and – specifically - WSBINOZ – WYZSZA SZKOLA...
The end of the project is near and it is time to inaugurate R.I.S.To.VET – Rural Innovative Sustainable Tourism for VET cycle of webinars. The project, co-funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Programme, project number 2019-1-PL01-KA202-065682, is...
On the last days of March the consortium of project met again, physically, after a long time. In fact, due to covid-19 pandemic, the previous meetings have been held online. The second-last Transnational Project Meeting has been held in Mechelen (Belgium), hosted by...
On the 9th and 10th of December 2021, the partners met online to discuss about future implementation of the activities. During the two-days meeting, partners discussed about the already implemented actions and further activities to achieve an optimal effectiveness of...
On January 25 & 27 the third transnational meeting took place online due to COVID restrictions. The first day of the meeting was dedicated to the implementation of the Intellectual Outputs (IOs), particularly to the development of the IO2 and specifically we...
On August 27 and 28 the second transnational meeting took place online due to COVID restrictions. The first day of the meeting was dedicated to financial and management aspects: Partners talked about the conclusions and recommendations sent by report by the Polish...
We are happy to announce that the first result of the project is already out. R.I.S.T.o.VET – “Rural Innovative Sustainable Tourism for VET” project (project number 2019-1-PL01-KA202-065682) is funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ programme (KA2,...
Dear friends! As you already know we are working hard on our project and for this reason we have realised 2 different questionnaires to submit 1- to teachers and educators and 2 -to small and medium enterprises in the tourism field in Poland, Belgium, Germany, Greece...