The end of the project is near and it is time to inaugurate R.I.S.To.VET – Rural Innovative Sustainable Tourism for VET cycle of webinars. The project, co-funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Programme, project number 2019-1-PL01-KA202-065682, is being implemented by a consortium composed by six partners from five different countries: WSBINOZ – WYZSZA SZKOLA BIZNESU I NAUK O ZDROWIU (Poland), VVTA – Living Stone Dialoog, ViaVia Tourism Academy (Belgium), ILI – FRIEDRICH-ALEXANDER-UNIVERSITAET ERLANGEN NUERNBERG (Germany), Co.Net – COWORKING E NETWORKING SICILIA APS (Italy), Ergasia Ekpaideftiki Anonymi Etaria (Greece) and CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development (Italy).
Project objectives can be summarized as:
- developing, structuring and sharing professional knowledge in the field of tourism, focusing on the contemporary challenges that the whole sector is facing;
- improving the quality of VET education on the field of tourism, offering new innovative instruments to enhance students’ opportunities to face the modifications intervening into the sector.
On the 26th of April 2022 the Webinar Zero of the project is going to be held online, through MS Teams. This will be an occasion to inform people about the project, its aims, objectives and results, as well as presenting the organisations composing the consortium.
The cycle (I-O4) will be composed by three webinars:
- First webinar on the 10th of May 2022, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. (CET time). It will provide information about tourism today and tourism market needs, as well as sustainable development;
- Second webinar on the 24th of May 2022, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. (CET time). During this event partners will discuss on sustainable tourism, authenticity, tourism image and promotion;
- Third webinar on the 7th of June 2022, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. (CET time). It will offer information about digital tourism, as well as giving instruments to improve one’s soft and practical skills.
To join webinars, please enroll at the link.
To learn more about the events, please click here.